Friday, April 29, 2011

Mio Akiyama | K-on

Hellow CosFam! I don't make a post a long time, so let's go for the new cosplay art  today!

PikuMiku: "Hi~Miss Stocking. What do you cook today?"

Miss Akiyama: "I made a little pink cake for myself."

PikuMiku: "What does your cake taste like?"

Miss Akiyama: "Better than yours!wahahahahaha!"

PikuMiku: "wlb rvhocfflncf"go away~

Hihihi~little chichat by myself~
I love Miss Akiyama's soft version, Sweeetss and cawaii!≧▽≦

ミ・∀・ 彡♪Can I taste Yo cake?just a little bit~










Mio is a shy girl who is in the light music club. She plays a left-handed, 3-Color Sunburst Fender Jazz Bass with a tortoiseshell pickguard,though is shown playing a Fender Precision Bass in the first manga volume.

Along with Yui, Mio is one of the band's main vocalists, though given her dislike of being center stage, she tries to avoid taking the lead vocal if possible, generally singing if Yui is unable to. She writes most of the songs, although they usually feature some odd and overly girlish lyrics like "Light and Fluffy Time". Talented girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails