Sunday, November 28, 2010

King of Snipers Sogeking | One Piece

He is a liar, talented inventor,as well as a skilled painter, and sculptor. wow!very artistic soul. Usopp ranked in the Top 10 of all three Shōnen Jump character popularity polls. nicknamed "King of Snipers Sogeking" is the crew's 17-year old marksman. Antique character cosplay by SDraconis and nice angle photo by Shichikou..^^
for my readers,,from this day,i'll concern on my job, lots..and try to make a single post everytime I can do..sorry for that. if I've done with this job, I'll run back on my daily timerun. thanks for attention^^luv u!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! I love Harajuku-style too, and you have very nice pictures on your blog ;-)
    I'm following you now!

    With love,
    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. so do I..Thank you for liking my blog and decided to follow me, it means a lot.(' v ')

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails